Library Hours, Membership and Regulations
- LIBRARY HOURS (during term time)
The undergraduate collection only is available during the following hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday am: 10.00 – 12.30 hours
Weekday evenings, when there are courses: 18.45 – 21.15 hours
Saturdays, when there are courses: 10.30 – 12.30 hours or 11.00 – 15.30 hours
The Liturgy Institute collection is only available for consultation under supervision
- SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP
• Membership of the library is available without extra payment for those taking courses at the Centre.
- ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP
• Ordinary membership is available upon application in writing to the librarian.
Fee: £40 per year or £20 per term.
Borrowing terms and conditions for Special members as for Special members,
excepting for those books that may need to be made available for current students.
- LIBRARY REGULATIONS
• A £5 fee for library membership has been included in the fee for each course.
• Library membership lapses at the end of term.
• No more than three books may be borrowed at one time.
• Books may be borrowed by those registered for courses only during that term, and
should be renewed before the end of term for the period of the vacation if needed.
• Books may be borrowed for up to 14 days. After 14 days a fine of £2 per week is due.
• All books should be returned by the 15 December in the Autumn term, 15 April in the Winter term, 1 July in the Spring Term and 31 August in the Summer Term
- The Library is closed during vacations.
• Borrowing times for special members: 10.00 – 12.30 or 18.45 – 21.00 only Monday Wednesday, & Thursday in term time. 10.00-16.00 on Saturdays when there are courses.
© Ealing Abbey, copyright 12 November 2015